Thursday, December 29, 2022

I need advice!

Hello. I’m 16.1 years of age, 5’5 feet (165cm) and pushing to 160 lbs (73 kg). It has now been 2 years of my weight loss journey and it’s been nothing but a cycle. I would lose 8 pounds then gain all of it back.

I struggle to limit myself to drinking juice and replacing it with water and lower my appetite for junk foods but it has been so hard. I feel so bad for myself and did went through some tough times because of my weight. I’ve been doing home workouts and intermittent fasting since my parents forbid me to walk on parks or go to public gyms.

Now that it is almost 2023, I want to change my mindset and would love to hear y’alls advice on what helped you guys to stay focus on the weight loss journey. I would also like to know what else I can do to stay active when I’m stuck home. Thank you.

submitted by /u/dxiinahh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RxKE4MC

No comments:

Post a Comment