Saturday, December 10, 2022

36 Hour Fast

So I’m about close to 20 hours now into a fast. My goal is 36 hours as I’ve done a lot of reading online about how it’s a great way to get into a calorie deficit and also come with many health benefits. The science seems to be settled on this. My journey with weight has been complicated. I’ve had times when I was anorexic and then times when I was obese. Now I’m about 40 pounds overweight. I do have some hunger pains for sure but it’s not at all like I’m in severe pain or at risk for a major medical episode. It actually kinda feels soothing. I can feel myself releasing all the toxic rationalization to overeat in my head. Beyond that it feels like the perfect kickstart for me to get back on a steady weight loss path. After this 36 hour fast I’m gonna try daily 12-16 hours fasts as well restrict to one maybe two meals a day always under 2,000 calories. Let me know what you think!!

submitted by /u/cuddlypenguin7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Eqcu98V

No comments:

Post a Comment