Thursday, December 29, 2022

SW 550 12/2021/ CW 349 12/2022

Just thought I share some motivation to others who are wanting to get started or are at a point we’re they just need the small urge to continue doing good with your weightloss, diet or even lifestyle change. Anything is possible. I have been able to achieve this years goal by just changing completely my food intake, daily exercise & staying committed to my lifestyle change. Back in 2011 I was 550 then had dropped down to 220 by 2015. Then slowly gained all the weight back through the years & making excuses for myself. After not being able to physically play for long periods of time with my son last Christmas of 2021 I told myself I would get down to 350 by the end of the year. I tried getting a dr to help me but they took me as a joke & used that to push myself to my weight loss journey for the 2nd time. Best of luck. You got this & don’t give up on yourself. The results are well worth it.

submitted by /u/tohniie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GzTNtSC

No comments:

Post a Comment