Monday, December 12, 2022

2023 will be my year

This is my first time posting on here but I’ve been lurking for a while and now that 2022 is ending I feel like I really need to get a hold of my weight…

Some background info: I am currently 242lbs at 5’6 (168cm) (Highest was 270lbs back in 2016) and now I’m seriously fed up with being overweight. I have been obese from as young as I can remember and honestly I’m just sick and tired of it. I hate going shopping because nothing fits, I hate looking at myself in the mirror, essentially my weight makes me hate myself.

I really lack the discipline to stay on top of losing weight. I’ve tried IF and keto but it was never sustainable for me and it always ended up with me binging and eventually gaining more weight than I lost. I remember doing a calorie deficit this past summer and went from 245 to 238 and when I weighed myself on near the end of November, I was at 245lbs.

But it changes now. I hope in a years time I can reach my goal of 155!

I’m posting here to commemorate the start of my weight loss journey :)

submitted by /u/tiredtears
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YIcj3sl

No comments:

Post a Comment