Saturday, December 10, 2022

Stretch marks after losing weight?

Hey all,

Trying to figure out if this is normal or if a visit to a GP is in order. I’ve (27F, 5’4”) been on a weight loss journey for a couple months - my highest was about 195lb and I just weighed at 181 lb this morning. A loss of 14 pounds in a couple months - yay!

However I was taking a shower a couple hours ago and noticed new red stretch marks on my pelvic area (I didn’t have any before this). I’m a lot freaked out right now that I may have something like Cushing’s syndrome (Dr Google) but my mom said that’s normal when losing weight to get stretch marks, which seems counterintuitive.

Am I going crazy or is this normal?

submitted by /u/likethemacaroni
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UI3Yen8

No comments:

Post a Comment