Wednesday, December 21, 2022

How often / when to diet break?

Hey friends -

I've been on an extremely slow cut for the last 6 months or so (15 lbs down in that time), from around 155 at 5'5". I'm now sitting at 139-138ish and going at a pretty steady .5lbs loss per week (sometimes a little slower).

However, it's been awhile since I took my last diet break (back in Oct. for a trip to Italy, just two weeks), and I'm really starting to feel it get a little difficult to go below ~2200 cals/day (maintenance is somewhere between 2300-2500 est.) without being majorly hungry.

Since I don't have any concrete goals except be around 134 by June/July - do you guys think it's time for a longer diet break to help my metabolism/body recover from the continuous weight loss? I feel like it could be a good idea but I'm hesitant that I'm just losing willpower and should push through these last 5 lbs or so.

Happy to hear if anyone has any tips or advice!

submitted by /u/FaZhaoxin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6cD8P5v

No comments:

Post a Comment