Friday, December 9, 2022

Going below goal weight for “cushion”

Stats: Female/41/CW:175/GW: 155

Idk if this is important, but I’ve gained 20 pounds in the last 5 months. I don’t really over eat, but I started drinking everyday, sometimes multiple cocktails. This week, I went to the doctor to address the rapid weight gain and was dx with severe depression which I’ll be treating with Wellbutrin. Now that all of that’s out of the way…

My goal weight is usually 155, but as I start yet another weight loss journey, I was wondering whether anyone aimed to hit a weight that’s below their goal weight, in order to provide a cushion for possible weight gain, or in order to create a new set point. Does this feel like a disordered way of thinking?

submitted by /u/FarbissinaPunim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yYle2kh

No comments:

Post a Comment