Wednesday, December 28, 2022

8 months of weight loss.

I forgot to report in last month. I'm 276 pounds. I was 314 pounds 8 months ago and around 340 a year ago. I've gained 7 pounds over the past 2 months. I'm not happy about it and I've known that my motivation has been on a steep decline. Honestly though? I'm happy that it was only 7 pounds. 3.5 pounds per month? This is nothing compared to what it could have been and I was almost able to maintain my weight. This just makes me want to get back into it as we start the new year. Even without remaining strict, I was able to not let myself get too out of control.

Hoping to report back near the end of January having lost some weight! Starting now because procrastination is something I'm way too good at and I hope to fully be back into it by January 1st.

submitted by /u/imaginarykiwi69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Edl9z1h

No comments:

Post a Comment