Monday, December 12, 2022

I wish I had taken more pics of me at my highest weight.

Sorry for text formatting, I'm on mobile. Long story short, I started tracking my weight through MyFitnessPal in December of 2019. Gave up on it for a year. I weighed 114 kilos (250 lbs) in the first pic, but in August of 2020-August 2021, I weighed between 119 and 125 kilos (275 lbs, and I'm 5'2"!). I didn't take pics of me at my highest. I'm now at 102.9 kg/236 lbs. I've lost 48 lbs or 22 kilos since July (5 and 1/2) months. Limiting myself to 1000-1200 calories a day, "exercise" is walking to the grocery store, working, and climbing up 3 staircases a day for now. I know I still need to lose another 50. My jeans are getting loser, but that's about it. The weight loss had luckily hit my stomach area the most. I'm not a spring chicken so I expect loose skin. I've lost 90-100 pounds 10 years ago when I was younger and had it. I don't want to weigh less than 160 lbs, btw. I'm happy with being chubby. For my height, the 115-135 looks weird on me. Different body compositions, maybe.

It sometimes really doesn't seem like I've almost lost 50 pounds.

Before/After pic-- The before pic is at 114 kgs/250 lbs. Too bad I don't have one at 275 lbs/125 kilos. We tend to avoid mirrors, I know. So this is only an 11 lb weight loss comparison but I plan to keep up on it monthly. So should you if you're wary of your progress.

https://postimg.cc/GBbbjtP6

submitted by /u/Gyftycf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/P5IFQax

No comments:

Post a Comment