Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Best country to travel to for liposuction?

Hello I’m a 31 yo female, H163cm, W75kg. I’m in Australia and have been successfully losing weight slowly over the years but have now become stagnant. I am interested in doing liposuction for the final stubborn KGs that I’m struggling to lose in my weight loss journey. I’d like to travel abroad since lipo is so expensive in Australia.

Does anyone have any recommendations of the safest, cost effective country to travel to for lipo? Also would love to hear any stories if you’ve done this yourself and had good/bad experiences. Am also interested to know how long the procedure and recovery is?

And if you have specific recommendations to a particular doctor or clinic I’d love some advise there too!

submitted by /u/charliechapli
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/d25iKne

No comments:

Post a Comment