Friday, December 9, 2022

Relationship weight

Hi everyone!!

I'm looking for some support, I lost 40 lbs earlier this year and have almost gained it all back after getting into a new relationship.

Since realizing I've been starting to gain the weight back I've been on and off on weight loss kicks. I've never really felt like I had an unhealthy relationship with food, but it's been a swift kick in the ass trying and failing to get back into a caloric deficit routine again and I feel like I've been developing some scary overindulgent habits as of late.

I know everyone's daily calorie intake is different, but I could really use some help from y'all coming up with some breakfast/lunch/dinner staples that are easy and within the 300-500 cal range. Also, I feel like this is something that can happen to anyone, some advice on getting back on the horse would be so greatly appreciated.

I feel like I should add: this relationship is the healthiest I've ever been in, I'm very happy and in love like a kid. My partner has super supportive about the baby steps I've been taking to work out and cook more, but at the same time, my weight creeping up on me and what feels like my inability to get back on track is just manifesting into some ugly feelings and negative self-talk in the back of my head.

Uuhhhhh tl;dr: looking for some 300-500 cal staple meals to get back on the horse.

Thanks everyone!! 💜

submitted by /u/rdbullwithoutacause
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XGbs87W

No comments:

Post a Comment