Wednesday, December 14, 2022

I have learned that, even 10-15 minutes of exercise every other day is waaay better than 0

I little not-secret I have learned is, your gym investment can be whatever you are committed to. You don't need an all or nothing approach like a lot of people seem to have with the gym. I have seen almost no one talk about this. Most influencers i have watched seem to be try to sell people on full bulking progression programs with a big commitment, and I have always quit those.

Even if it is doing 3 exercises over 15 minutes every other day (chest maybe pushups, legs maybe squats, and something for shoulders). Or substitute for any machine at the gym. As long as you stick with a routine every week you can make a lot of progress vs not doing any exercise at all. Will you be Arnold? No, but you should become waaay stronger than you were and I think it would help a lot of you guys who have weight loss goals, want some of the benefits of exercise, but aren't really invested in the gym.

I have learned that consistency is everything, do a lifestyle change you can commit to vs something you know you will drop in a month.

submitted by /u/AggravatingBid7442
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Q0M6Pje

No comments:

Post a Comment