Thursday, December 29, 2022

favorite gadgets for your weight-loss journey

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who got cash or gift cards for the holidays...so I thought we could crowd-source a little list in the comments of our favorite/most useful tools we've purchased to help us on our mission! If you recommend a particular brand/model feel free to include links. ☺️ Of course, money can't buy you weight loss, but it can make things a little easier or more fun.

I'll start:

Obviously I have a food scale on the way.
Also ordered a few kitchen staples (magnetic measuring spoons, rubber spatula, tongs, etc) to replace old worn out items so cooking is less frustrating.
I've had it for a while, but I absolutely love my Garmin watch (primarily got it for hiking but wear all the time to track steps and sleep).

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Aspen_Pass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/scarSDI

No comments:

Post a Comment