Thursday, December 29, 2022

Struggling to maintain my motivation to continue my weight loss journey

Hi, i am 17 and i started losing weight on may 4th 2020, I was obese my whole life and i hated myself, and i decided to make a change with my life, I was 15 years old, 5'5 and 256 pounds. I knew i had to change. I had never been so motivated for something in my life, i was on point every single day and i did it the right healthy way 3 mile walks every day lots of water eating good food in a healthy caloric deficit, i got advice from my sister who had lost over 100 pounds in the past. Now i have lost 65 pounds and weigh in at 195 5'8
In March 2021 i somewhat lost my motivation to continue, i haven't really gained weight from that time, I'm always around 190-196, but i still have that urge to finish what i started and achieve what i set out for myself back then which was around 160 pounds. Ive been starting my calorie deficit and going strong then one thing leads to another, school, my first ever job, and I'm back to eating over the limit, not exercising and just staying the same, I'm sick of it, i want to become the best version of myself and i want to become even more confident with myself, i just don't know how to maintain that motivation or get that same kind of urge to remain consistent no matter what like i did before. Any tips would be amazing to hear and don't be afraid to be harsh because chances are, i need to hear it, thanks!

submitted by /u/Daisukin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EarNCkW

No comments:

Post a Comment