Monday, December 26, 2022

Eating “as many” green type vegetables as a snack?

Hey,

I have been wondering, how would affect my weight loss if I ate many vegetables as a snack?

I am on a calorie deficit for the last 2.5 month and transformed from 86kg to 72.5kg (1.74 of Height) (Yes I know it means my diet is bad and not correct and should be slower but let’s not discuss it on this specific topic please)

But lately I began to get more hungry for snacks, so I often take take here and there around the day instead of just waiting for the next meal.

Now, I do love the “healthy” green vegetables, and if we look at their calories, that’s over 20-30 per 100g, so if I wanted to really enjoy now, I’ll gladly want to eat over 1kg of those only as a snake(total of 300 calories) that’s not include the normal meals)

Can I really allow myself that? Because I know calorie deficit is needed, but how will I keep lose weight if my body receives so much of “weight” of those food per day, I mean that’s 1KG only from snacks.

Do we speak here about only temporarily water that will be easily lost with body fluids, or those veggies can actually make me gain weight?

I really love those veggies! I’m able to make them sweat by zero calories types of sauces, sweeteners(no oil at all) so it can help me a lot, especially evading those once in a while random “eating disorders” attacks that I am depressed and eat everything I want and then instantly regret it.

Thank you

submitted by /u/israelscat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/biSQrtw

No comments:

Post a Comment