Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Weight Loss, Self Compassion, or both?

Ive struggled for a long time with restriction that ultimately leads into spouts of binging/ overeating. Im finally eating three normal sized meals and all thoughts of food/binging are gone. The problem is the scale has jumped higher and is staying there, so its clear Im in a surplus. Im worried if I work on my goal weight Ill be right back to obsessive restriction and ultimately binges. What is the middle ground here- do I get to live in “peace” without food chatter/ restriction or do I keep attempting to lose weight which I seem to bomb each time. Is weight loss with compassion for my history with restriction possible? Does anyone have any advice on this? It feels so good to not think so much about food lately and feel fed/ satisfied, but im worried Im going to keep ballooning. Stuck!

submitted by /u/kiltenns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Y86Fklr

No comments:

Post a Comment