Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Starting again (MY SECOND Weight Loss Journey).

In June of 2020 I decided at 234lbs that I needed to lose it... By February 2021 I had lost 40lbs! And was down to 194lbs!!!!

I decided to stop the "dieting" thinking I could maintain my weight with a normal lifestyle... Guess what???

..... I GAINED IT ALL BACK SINCE THEN + 40lbs

I am now at my all time highest weight of 275lbs!!!!!!

I am a 17 / F / 5'7 and 275lbs!!!! My BMI is a 43!!!! (not that it matters BMI is fake).

My doctor just diagnosed me as Pre-Diabetic.

My goal now for this second journey is not restricted, it's going to be calorie deficit and CICO only.

My goal weight is 180lbs.

I AM STRUGGLING!!!!!!

ANY ADVICE FOR 2ND TIMERS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

submitted by /u/Beyond-Charming
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/K36OFoc

No comments:

Post a Comment