Wednesday, December 21, 2022

My hypochondria and low self-esteem have teamed up to tell me that all my weight loss is due to undiagnosed colon cancer.

I'm having trouble accepting that I accomplished anything positive so I'm now convinced that my 50lb weight loss is just undiagnosed colon cancer and not the result of my efforts. I have put a lot of work into tracking calories but I feel like I'm not doing enough.

I do have some digestive problems and my father recently died of colon cancer. So I can't dismiss colon cancer outright. I have a colonoscopy scheduled just to be sure.

In the meantime what should I do to stop worrying about this/accept that I have accomplished something?

submitted by /u/DeerNormal9958
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2phaPK0

No comments:

Post a Comment