Sunday, December 18, 2022

Everyone tells me I look better now that I’ve gained weight, but I don’t see it.

So I started my journey at 366 and at my lowest I was 190. I’ve slowly but surely been gaining some weight back and I’m around 235. I feel fat as can be, I feel like none of my clothes fit right but recently in several occasions I’ve had people tell me I look better now than I did. I’ve heard “you were too skinny” so many times lately.

To be clear, I never bring up weight loss, even at my peak I never mentioned it but people always ask or bring it up.

I’m lost, I feel so fat and gross but everyone’s telling me I shouldn’t lose any more weight.

At a minimum I want to get to 220 again but now I’m confused. Anyone experienced this? Is it just body issues I’m experiencing now or are they just haters?

submitted by /u/Spoolx21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JPLhOsV

No comments:

Post a Comment