Sunday, December 11, 2022

SV: I’m starting to see veins in my arms.

Hey everyone.

I started my weight loss journey at around 278lb in August. My heaviest weight was 290. September I went to Bariatrics after losing about 15lbs. by myself after slowly getting diagnosed with medical conditions related to obesity.

With the medical weight loss I was able to go from a 1700-2000 calorie diet to a 1200-1500 calorie diet and able to maintain even with going off the medication once my weight had gone down past 250lbs. I also incorporated cardio exercise 3-4 times a week and made sure I got my heart rate up to 150-170bpm. Strength training was also added twice a week, doing 3x8 of upper body exercises on one day and 3x8 of lower body exercises the next.

I am currently 216 right now, my goal weight is 180, and my be lower depending on how much muscle I lose and how I look in the end, but I was looking at my arm and noticed my veins going up and down my arm. I know this is insignificant, but at one point it was impossible for doctors to draw blood from my arms due to never being able to find a vein. I had always thought it was because I never drank water but now I’m thinking maybe my obesity was affecting that as well.

submitted by /u/CheifOfSinners
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xyo31Dd

No comments:

Post a Comment