Thursday, December 29, 2022

How have or how do you intend to mark the achievement of your weight loss journey?

The birth of each new day, is a reminder that I am edging closer to my goals. During my working out this evening, it got me wondering how would I mark closing of one goal while opening doors to others?

Each person’s journey is unique. For me, I’m thinking of covering up scars with a tattoo sleeve involving the story of St. George defeating a dragon. I have tried and failed countless times in the past to sleigh my weight loss dragon. I can’t specifically say why I think I will be successful in this latest effort. However, I can say I’m not stopping this battle. I’m in the midst of 8 consecutive weeks of working out. I’m starting to see results. I have a jawline, who knew? 🤣

Now, I feel healthier and more focused on achieving my weight loss goals. Sure, I’ll still have more battles/goals/dragons to fight but have a permanent reminder that I can vanquish one gives me confidence to press forward to defeat any obstacle in my way. I can’t waste time lamenting how I should have done this in the 4th grade. My focus and resolve is now.

what did you do? Or what are your plans to commemorate your goal(s)?

submitted by /u/HMSRathbone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/so2UNKx

No comments:

Post a Comment