Sunday, December 18, 2022

The topic of my weightloss at the dinner table.

Growing up in a family that valued looks and money over everything was super fun. I always knew as soon as I left someone's house they would be talking about me, if I had gained or lost. Sometimes even bringing it up to me too. It was extremely toxic and I finally broke out of when I was in my young 20s.

I'm 40 now and we had Christmas dinner with some family. So here are the comments at the table when the topic of my weight loss this year came up. I hadn't seen some of these people in a while.

"OH wow, you look great."

"You're face is so thin"

"Yall, I don't think I realized how big she was."

-Next comment was when I declined bread.- 

"We'll, I can eat bread because I walk 10 miles a day."

"You're thin now, so the least you can do is stand up straight"

"You better stop now, you are too thin."

Fun times.

submitted by /u/Pink_Raku
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qTPMfe3

No comments:

Post a Comment