Thursday, December 22, 2022

Struggling to control my diet, which is making weight loss extremely tough. Help?

I've been having eating problems ever since I was young, to where I eat until the point where I feel the need or come close to wanting to puke. Only at that point do I feel full. And honestly, I feel disgusted with myself and hate myself almost every time.
I have been trying to control my diet by eating slower, making sure I chew my food and eating much cleaner with more vegetables and less fast food.
I've definitely lost a few pounds and managed my weight eating "cleaner", but the problem I just can't get over is continuing to eat.
Even after eating a good sized portion of food, I just cannot feel "full" and feel the need to continue to eat. So I'll snack on something in the next 30min to hour. I've been getting better about it by limiting how much I snack on. In the beginning, I could kill a whole family sized bag of chips, but now I'll eat a 2-4 small individual sized bag of gold fish. However, I just don't feel full and continue to fight off trying to eat.
Does anyone have recommendations on how to eat less while being able to achieve being full?

submitted by /u/Puzzled-Bee7583
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GSzYlwq

No comments:

Post a Comment