Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Finally broke my plateau weight!

I was stuck for 3 months at the same weight despite regular exercise and counting calories but it finally happened! I'm starting to see regular weightloss again. It was a big struggle trying to stay consistent despite seeing no progress but I'm so glad I kept with it and found a new food and exercise routine. And the cherry on top was coming home for the holidays and my brother (who is a huge fitness/gym bro) immediately noticed my weight loss. And other family members also agreed with him. Ik that weight doesn't define me but it was really nice to hear that there's a visual and not just a scale reflection of the work I've been putting in these last few months. Hopefully I can keep it up into the new year too

submitted by /u/Former_Afternoon9662
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dRzf70J

No comments:

Post a Comment