Monday, December 12, 2022

I can finally clean my belly button

My belly button was too deep from its shape and my belly fat to clean out the lint. For a long time now, I've felt lint in it, but no method of cleaning would get it out completely. Now that I'm down to 175 lbs, something about the shape changed enough from my fat loss that I was finally able to clean it easily yesterday! It's so satisfying and I'm so happy. It's a tiny thing but it represents a lot of progress.

After giving birth early last year, I was still a bit over 200 lbs but didn't try to lose weight until 9 months later when I quit breastfeeding. I've been more or less following a meal plan I worked out that has balanced nutrition and a slight calorie deficit. I avoid grains, dairy, sugar, and legumes. I treat fruit like candy, only sometimes partake. I try to eat as many vegetables as I can and anything that supports a healthy gut. I don't exercise much aside from heavy housework and taking care of a toddler all day. It has been the easiest and most effective attempt at weight loss I've ever tried.

submitted by /u/enjoyfoodagain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UI3KWAj

No comments:

Post a Comment