Friday, December 30, 2022

I got a fit bit!!

I am so excited because I decided to get a Fitbit today. I am a teacher (I teach kindergarten) and received a bunch of gift cards to Target and decided to buy a Fitbit luxe. I do have a few questions if you have one as well.

  • In your experience is the calories burned pretty accurate compared to your CICO and weight loss?

  • Are there any things you wished you knew when you first got it?

  • Is Fitbit premium worth it?

I use the Lose it app and I have already connected my Fitbit to it. I am not sure how many in this community have a Fitbit so I’d love to hear your thoughts!! Also just a little side note. It’s Winter break right now, but I can’t wait to see how many steps I take in a day when I get back to school!

submitted by /u/CommercialSea9084
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5IKTrHd

No comments:

Post a Comment