Saturday, December 10, 2022

Weight loss advice? Currently trying a lot but nothing is happening.

Hey I'm new to loseit and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for me, because it feels like I've hit a complete brick wall. Details about me Male 30 270 currently, down from 344 last year In terms of exercise I do 40 minutes of cardio before every meal ( I eat twice a day) Although I do more pretty often Most days I eat around 1700 calories, Pretty much no dairy, no soda since I was in my teens, fast food once a year if that. I drink nearly a gallon of water every day. For the last three weeks my weight has been locked at 270. I weigh myself once in the morning every few days. Health I'm also taking phentermine (although I am stopping when I'm out) My doctor says there's nothing wrong with my blood work, my blood pressure is very healthy typically 108/75 last time it was checked the other day. My gallbladder is pretty much wrecked, waiting on a surgery to remove it.

Exercise consists of an exercise bike (max resistance most of the time)', or more long term cycling when it isn't freezing out. I know it sounds like a lot, but I'm not in pain, I don't feel overexerted.

I just don't know why nothing is happening. I'm not only in a calorie deficit, but burn nearly as much as I eat every day. Any ideas or suggestions?

submitted by /u/Prestigious_Leg_3263
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nXgvCIc

No comments:

Post a Comment