Sunday, December 25, 2022

[Progress] Found this pic from my mom's old hard drive

[F20, 5'11, sw96 kg, cw74 kg]

Before/after pic

This is the one. I think I actually dug up the picture I have when I was at my heaviest.

I rarely take or post pictures of myself, but Imma do it today. Been about 3 years. Not much and it's a slow change, but I am actually pretty proud of how far I've come. To be honest, I won't say I feel like a completely better person after weight loss like I have imagined; well, maybe a bit better physically, but mentally I am still that same girl: self-conscious, insecure, camera shy, stresses herself out all the time, panic about food, scared of loneliness but at the same time afraid of companies... I know self-love is a long journey, and I'm nowhere close to that goal. But hey, looking at these pictures, I think my hard work kinda paid off! Compared to some of you amazing people on this sub, this may not be that many pounds loss at all, but I hope through this post I can kindly remind everybody: don't forget to catch a breath, and look at how far you've come. I know I'm slow, but I will never stop until I've reached my goal, even if that takes months or even years.

That's all, thanks for reading. Merry Christmas dear stranger, I love you.

submitted by /u/SeaworthFanta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UTdgJZm

No comments:

Post a Comment