Saturday, December 31, 2022

The scale says I haven’t lost weight but my clothing says otherwise

I’ve recently begun new workout routines after I had fallen off the wagon pretty hard due to a bout of depression. I’ve been back to the gym at least 4 times a week for the last two months and have seen a difference in my calorie burning as well as endurance.

I’ve felt great with the new weights and changes to my routines but when I checked the scale after all these weeks, it says that I’m 225 lbs when my body feels like it should be less than that. I don’t know if it’s toning or change in muscle mass but my jeans feel looser and so do the sleeves on most of my shirts.

I want to get my weight down to 110-140 because readings show that that weight range is appropriate for a woman my height but I am also a curvy body type with a long torso so maybe the reading might be off? I don’t know.

I’m trying to make myself healthier and prevent obesity as it runs in my family but seeing that stupid number on the scale after what I’ve done just makes me feel worse. I could use some advice on how to not feel down on myself or what else I could do to keep moving forward in my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/BlackCatPrincess145
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kaivNCp

No comments:

Post a Comment