Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Why have I started to lose weight since I stopped drinking coffee?

I was a three to four cup of coffee type person every day but I got sick and since then haven’t been in the mood for coffee. I have insulin resistance so I was eating low carb and fasting but weight loss has been extremely hard for me. During December I was definitely not eating low carb and was scared to step on the scale but low and behold I actually lost weight. The only difference was I wasn’t drinking coffee so anyone have any reasons on why I would lose weight by not drinking coffee? For reference I only drink it with a tablespoon of heavy cream and no sugar or sweeteners.

submitted by /u/amm_4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ANFw7Qr

No comments:

Post a Comment