Monday, December 12, 2022

what does 20lbs weight loss look like in the face?

https://imgur.com/gallery/Qm3CJki

Hi so I lost some weight. (Went from around 135 to 115 so about 20 lbs) Just thought I'd share this because honestly the biggest reason for me wanting to lose weight in the first place was "well maybe it would slim down my chunky face.“ but anytime I'd google something like "weight loss in face before and after" to kind of get an idea of how much of a difference it would realistically make (because I wasn't even fat or overweight to begin with I just wanted my chunky face to be not so chunky) all I found were these before and afters of people's faces who had lost hundreds of lbs. So I honestly had no idea thee change would be this drastic lol. In the before I had on makeup which I'm pretty sure included cheek contour 😃 ikr lol Second picture has no makeup which is why I look kind of sick and tired (and yes fake glasses 🤓) Anyway I hope this gives some of you fellow chunky faces some inspiration

submitted by /u/endomylife-o
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SaIVsbQ

No comments:

Post a Comment