Saturday, December 31, 2022

Progress Update

About a couple weeks into my journey of getting back on track to my weight loss goals. Just recently started a job that involves heavy lifting and has me constantly on my feet. Also I bike on average 65 miles a week on my bike. So needless to say my calorie burn is very high. Best thing is also keeping my calorie count around 2,000-2,300. Might seem like a lot but with the amount of exercise it’s actually not bad. My main focus is to lose weight slowly and steadily. It’s much easier to reach a goal when allowing oneself time to mentally and physically adjust over time to a new lifestyle choice. My goal is 165 and I’m currently at 192. 27 more pounds to go but I know I’ll get there soon enough!

submitted by /u/cuddlypenguin7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dJSHCXz

No comments:

Post a Comment