Monday, December 19, 2022

Stuck at 260 lbs

28, Male. I started my weight loss journey in May after finding out my mild attempts at being healthy wasnt working. I was still gaining weight instead of losing it. I got a smart scale, started calorie counting, increased my protein intake, increased exercise, changed my diet, etc. At first, the weight flew off, and I built muscles. I lost 14 lbs the first month, and then 7/10 lbs a few more months until I dropped 3 pant sizes and 50 total lbs. The past 2 1/2 months, I've been stuck at 260, with it bouncing between 255, and stuck at a 50lb bench press. I struggle with fatigue and pain from health issues and find it difficult to increase my exercise any further (3 gym days a week (30 - 40 min of weight lifting, 1 1/2 mile jog) average 10k steps a day, 1 day of martial arts training) After alot of study of my habits, I've noticed I usually drop weight when my burned calories equal my intake calories, just a 600 deficit of maintenance calories dosent do it, so I assume I have a very slow metabolism. I have tried metabolism boosting teas ect with little results. I've tried increasing my deficit, but now I struggle with hunger issues and headaches. During the day when I'm busy it's not that bad, but when I slow down at night it gets worse until I cave and eat. Any advice?

submitted by /u/AnonumusSoldier
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7hU68gC

No comments:

Post a Comment