Saturday, December 17, 2022

First day taking phentermine 37.5 and of my weight loss journey! Looking for advice & your experience

Hello all! I am a 5’7, 192 lb, 23F. I have been trying to loose eight for some time now. At the beginning of 2022 I was able to loose 10 pounds and slowly stopped seeing weight loss. I started a job where I work at an office and quickly gained the weight back. I have since been trying to loose weight but struggle with my metabolism / calories. I finally decided to get medical help and advice from a doctor. I am very excited to start this journey and have a bit of a push. I know phentermine isn’t a permanent solution and that what matters are my own personal habits.

I want to know what your experience has been, if you have any advice in terms of nutrition / exercise, and how your journey went.

Thank you all!

submitted by /u/Low_Pomegranate9882
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ahpt9CQ

No comments:

Post a Comment