Thursday, December 15, 2022

Final Stretch of Weight Loss Journey.

21 F 207 SW 177 CW 160 GW

17 pounds left. It hasn’t been easy. Losing thirty pounds in 2022 is not where I saw myself but I needed to be here.

To think a pair of shorts and a conversation with my brother started this.

In all honesty I’m EXHAUSTED. My weight has been the number one thing on my mind for YEARS. It’s the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I sleep. My parents and family are tired of hearing about my weight loss.

Even when it’s exhausting, and no one wants to listen anymore, it’s still worth it. My skin is clearer, my knees stopped hurting, I don’t get acid reflux anymore, and my old clothes fit lol. The shorts that kinda started this all fit now.

Never give up even when it seems impossible. It’s hard and exhausting but it will be worth it in the end. If you start today your future self will be thanking you.

Good luck to everyone!

submitted by /u/winniewinniewinni
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wEnqIF6

No comments:

Post a Comment