Saturday, December 17, 2022

Slow or no weight loss since I started weigh training.

This completely ruined my reaching a certain weight plan by new year. My maintenance calories is about 2600 and I am consistently eating 1900 everyday, only ate 2400 once in last 30 days. Counting calories of each of my meals and let's say even if my tracking os wrong ( which it is not ) by 200 cals everyday. That's still a 500 calorie deficit everyday.

It's been one month and I've only seen like 200gms dropped. It's discouraging because I was losing just fine before I started strength training. My strength increased and the arms and shoulders looks more toned now. Have any of experienced something similar?

submitted by /u/1stFailedAbortion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gxjfuJW

No comments:

Post a Comment