Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Are weight loss prescription medications safe? Do they work?

I’ve always been told to never take weight loss pills that the best way to lose weight is diet and exercise. But maybe those over the counter pills are different because my gastroenterologist mentioned weight loss medication and I never heard of it before. Long story short in the past 4 months I’ve had stomach issues which caused me to eat less and I lost 35 lbs from that. I was 300 lbs (5 ft 5) and now I’m around 265. After going to doctors and finding out the problem is a stomach hernia, he said he wants me to lose even more weight in the next 4 months and if it’s not enough, he suggested the medication. Is that something I should take while dieting and exercising?

submitted by /u/blueglitter24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PweUsJE

No comments:

Post a Comment