Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Cutting on a ~1400-1600 calorie deficit

So I was on keto for roughly ~2.5 months. I decided to go out of it a month ago because I’m traveling abroad and have decided I can’t keep up this regimen any longer.

I never plan on going back on keto but I am still in a calorie deficit. I never did reach my ideal goal weight and physique on keto.

It was a constant up-and-down process that just became super frustrating.

Now that I’ve transitioned from keto to a regular calorie deficit. I am so much happier, I get to enjoy the foods I once enjoyed without completely restricting myself.

However, I’m worried now that I may be losing too much weight. I’ve read that a healthy weight loss is somewhere between 1-2 pounds. I’ve read other articles regarding that could be healthy but couldn’t find it conclusive.

My maintenance calories sit roughly between 2000-2100 based on multiple tdee calculators.

I’m currently at a calorie intake of ~1400-1600. Sometimes I stay at 1400 and on other days I got a little above.

Since my initial start about a month ago I’ve lost somewhere between 6-8 pounds. I currently weigh 172 pounds and at the start of my transition from keto to a regular calorie deficit, I was at ~179.

The reason I’m a little concerned is that I lost roughly 3 pounds when I weighed myself on the 23rd.

I do not want to lose all of the muscle I’ve retained from my huge weight loss at 280 pounds.

Any suggestions or tips would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/BagHolding420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aipTFQ1

No comments:

Post a Comment