Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Weight loss

TL;DR Weight has fluctuated by 7 lbs and can’t find a reason why.

I’ve lost around a stone (14lbs) which is a big milestone for me as it’s the first time I’ve actually achieved anything from weight loss and I’ve done it relatively sustainably and I’ve built many good habits but my scale keeps giving me different numbers.

For example yesterday I came out to be 161 lbs and now today it’s coming as 168 lbs on my scale; I don’t have an explanation. I ate relatively healthy yesterday (I started a new workout routine) and sticked to my calorie goals and had no binge-eating, walked a few km, had good sleep etc and yet it says I’ve gained up to 7lbs overnight? Can someone help me explain why this rapid weight gain has occurred out of nowhere overnight?

submitted by /u/OrnamentDragon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/P58t6Kn

No comments:

Post a Comment