Friday, December 9, 2022

Do you guys take long-ish breaks?

This year, I went from a size XL to a size M. Am I happy? Absolutely, but I’m not at my goal weight yet.

I’m finding myself being more chill now. I still CICO and count every day. I still eat my veggies and do my cardio, and try to be active.

But the deficit I’m able to create everyday is like.. 100? 200 maybe? If that. Some days I’m at maintenance. Actually I feel like I’ve been having a whole lot of maintenance days lately.

I don’t think I’m done with my weight loss. Yes, I know its all just aesthetic goals at this point. But still. At the same time I just want to chill for a bit at maintenance or at a very low deficit for a while before trying to make a bigger deficit again.

Do you guys do this? Pause? Or slow down? And then pick back up and such? Does it help at all?

submitted by /u/anotherbutterflyacc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4j9TdGc

No comments:

Post a Comment