Thursday, December 29, 2022

Weight loss in your 30s vs 20s

Hi there, I (F32) have a problem to get myself started on a weigh loss journey.

In my mid twenties I lost about 15kg within 18 months give or take and was able to keep it for a time. But long story short I let myself go, especially during pandemic.

Now when I try same things I did before I don't get same results or no results at all.
I got back to doing cardio 3 times a week (2 times swimming and 1 spinning class- going to add another soon) and keeping my daily calorie intake in the range of 1200-1500. In first few weeks not only I didn't loose any weight but gain 2kg. I know my metabolism is slower now but this is very discouraging.
Is there something I should change or keep in mind at least?
Is age that much of a factor in weight loss or just I might be doing something wrong?

I would appreciate any tips/advices.

submitted by /u/lupacana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2x9WSOw

No comments:

Post a Comment