Monday, December 19, 2022

Down 20 lbs in 3 months!

Hi everyone!

I started my weight loss journey 3 months ago, started going to the gym 3 times a week in November.

In September, I was 233ish pounds and 35% body fat and eating out and eating fast food pretty much every day. Basically spending my days sedentary and eating McDonald’s and Panda Express every day.

Then for various reasons I hit rock bottom and am still clawing my way back out. But I’m trying to get healthy. I’ve cut out fast food and soda and I’m cooking my own food.

And the past couple of days I have hit 213 lbs and 29% body fat!

I’ve lost 20 lbs in 3 months!

I have a long way to go to get to my goal of 12-15% body fat and I feel like I’ve probably lost muscle along with the fat, but I’m proud of my progress.

submitted by /u/anothernerd42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9AubvQk

No comments:

Post a Comment