Monday, December 26, 2022

Learning to stay hungry

24M, 282lbs.

Hi, I am new here and I have recently made weight loss my priority. I am already pre-diabetic with cholesterol off the charts and very low self esteem. 5-6 years ago, I was around 200lbs and did not have any of the current problems esp with confidence. Now I am at my peak and look really bad and heavy. I have all the obesity problems now with a bmi of 38.6.

I apologise in advance for not having gone through all the posting guidelines and wiki, since it is so much. So I came directly here. But I have a basic idea of weight loss now after years of doing research.

I have tried lots and lots of diets, keto, paleo, worked with nutritionists (5-6 small meals in a day), gym and all. But I have pinned down my biggest problem to be my appetite. I eat so much in one sitting. I never feel full even with one good meal meant for one person. I usually eat for 2 people in one sitting. So I am thinking the key for me is to eat less and learn to live with having little food in my stomach. Just wondering if it is possible to lose weight like this and looking for some motivation I guess. Thanks.

submitted by /u/StateSimple4231
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bcx43WV

No comments:

Post a Comment