Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Can’t stop eating

I have no idea what is happening to me. I am weight loss veteran of 15 years. Having lost 30 lbs multiple times and maintaining it for long until some stressful event happens in my life, I start gaining, then panicking when it gets too high and then staring the weight loss again. This time however is different, I am now 20lbs over my limit and yet I still can’t control my eating.

I have no idea what is happening, I am gaining a lb a day. I am not overeating by 3500 a day but my overeating is making me retain a lot of water too. I would say I am overeating by like 500-1000 a day most days for the past month , and have gained 20 lbs in just a month (based on my calculation I would say 8lb of it is fat and rest or it water retention) .

I don’t know how to stop it this time. I am logging and weighing everything. Eating healthy , high protein and vegetables and good fiber. I am all good till like before bed but then I feel super hungry a couple hours after dinner when I am already close to my TDEE, and can’t control myself, I try to just eat a few nuts but end up overeating by more than 500 calories.

This ionly started last month, before that I was stable at my “usual highest weight “. When I started to get to normal then this is happening. I am clueless, my mental state is actually, ironically most stable than ever and my hormones seems balanced.

No idea what to do, I am ashamed to go to the doctor and tell her and be just told to control my eating and excercise. I don’t have any history of obesity, just being overweight for some periods, but now I have entered it in just a month.

Anyone had this unexplainable change in appetite and eating and managed to curb it before too late?

Sorry for the rant, I am just fed up with myself (but not the food it seems)

submitted by /u/kitty07s
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vd0foQi

No comments:

Post a Comment