Friday, December 9, 2022

I just realized that I'm not obese anymore!!!!!

I'm literally so excited right now. This morning I weighed in at 207. I've been losing since the summer, and I'm down around 30 lbs since I started losing weight. This is the first time in several years that I've had a BMI that isn't considered obese, and just overweight. I'm literally so happy about this. I've struggled with weight loss for such a long time, most of my childhood really, so the fact that it's finally working for me is awesome and amazing. Twink body here I come.

For real though, this sub has been so helpful for me. The amount of tips, advice, and support I've gotten in here has been literally essential to me getting here. Thank y'all so much. Tracking calories works!!

submitted by /u/jolygoestoschool
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/F8ejJTo

No comments:

Post a Comment