Friday, December 9, 2022

Progress is slowing, feeling frustrated/unsatisfied, need some tips to keep going

I feel kind of embarrassed to be even posting this because my last few posts were so optimistic + full of motivation.

I successfully gone from 192lbs/87kg to 144lbs/65kg.

But the progress is slowing down more, I expected this to happen but I didn’t realize how frustrating it would be for me. I’m short, a tad over 5’1 (155cm).

It took me almost 3 months to get from 155lbs -> 144 lbs. I’m averaging around 3 pounds a month, when in the past I was averaging 8-12lbs a month.

My TDEE is only about 1600 calories a day, and to pull off a 400 cal deficit I can only eat 1200 cal a day and it doesn’t feel like enough. I’m always hungry.

When I first started weight loss, I could eat 1600/Cals a day and fill full and successfully lose. Not the case anymore. I don’t feel satisfied on a 1200 cal budget like I did when I was eating 1600 cal.

I started going to the gym and doing more walking/jogging 3-4 times a week to help out but it’s only making me hungrier and grumpier. I will burn around 200-300 calories a gym session, but on the days I do that I can’t stick to 1200/cal and usually end up eating 1600/cal due to hunger which stalls my progress more.

I tried to up my protein but I still find myself so hungry. That extra ~400 calorie difference between 1200 & 1600 feels extremely important to me and I feel like I can’t sustain 1200/day for another 6 months to hit my goal weight.

Any tips from the shorties out there that have to stick to such a low calorie amount per day?

submitted by /u/Trippymeow77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pExCVXb

No comments:

Post a Comment