Wednesday, January 4, 2023

fell off the wagon during the holidays. how to get back on?

prior to the holidays i maintained a calorie deficit while practicing routine exercise and had a healthy, substantial weight loss coupled with feeling the best i’ve ever had in my life. over the holidays, ive given myself grace to take a break and enjoy without calorie counting or intense exercise. it has proven difficult for me to return to healthy eating and exercise, and i feel all the worse for it. ive definitely gained weight and i feel like all of my hard earned progress is going down the drain. how do i motivate myself to start eating healthier and exercise again? can anyone relate?

submitted by /u/audreysucks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EJocTqx

No comments:

Post a Comment