Sunday, January 8, 2023

How do you lose weight without slipping into unhealthy dieting habits?

The first time I've tried to lose weight was the most successful one. I sticked to my healthy calorie deficit, was consistent, and got the best results.

Then life happened and I gained some of weight back because of depression, and since then it's been a struggle to lose any. I set a goal and start sticking to my diet, and then I inevitably start feeling like it's too slow, so I restrict my calorie intake even more to speed up the results. It works for a month or two, and then I inevitably crash and gain all of the weight back.

I know what I need to do, and I know why my previous attempts failed. But I just can't help feeling like weight loss is too slow and I'm running out of time. I can't stand to stay in my fat body any second longer.

Does anyone else feel this way? Do you have any advice to overcome it?

submitted by /u/luxthebird
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/flgmcv8

No comments:

Post a Comment