Monday, January 9, 2023

The trainer at my work gym complimented my appearance and it made my whole day, maybe my whole month.

My office has a fitness room with weights and cardio machines. They also offer free fitness classes every day, but I only go to the office 2 days a week, so I only have 2 days a week to take advantage of them, and then only when I have time and am not too busy doing my actual job. The trainer that teaches the fitness classes is just goals. She is a few years older than me (I'm in my 40's) and she is just so fit and healthy (as you would expect from someone who teaches 3 fitness classes a day 5 days a week at least. I don't know what she does when she's not at my office.) She's buff, and she's flexible, and she's also extremely kind and cool and I just love her to pieces. Definitely a little bit of hero worship going on here. Lol

Anyway, I haven't seen her in over a month because I got Covid in early December and then I wasn't allowed back in the office even after I was recovered and then she took 2 weeks off to travel around the holidays.

I walked in to her class today, and she immediately said "You look goooood!" And it just made my whole day, way more so than anyone else who has noticed and commented on my weight loss, I think because she is kind of a hero of mine. I did 45 minutes of tabata with a happy smile on my face. I'm going to be pulling that little comment out when I need a pick me up for like the next week. Lol

submitted by /u/Overbeingoverit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/n1ChvMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment