Monday, January 9, 2023

I apologize if this isn’t the right place for this, but: what to do when you have a lot you want to accomplish at once

And of course weight loss is at the forefront. But basically, I feel really pressured to do a lot in these next several months before June when I turn 30. Getting healthier is a priority, and weight loss plays a big role in that. But I also want to achieve some personal stuff that are largely creative/writing-related. I already feel like I’m falling short on all accounts, and it’s getting me down.

I’m not sure what kind of advice I’m looking for here. Maybe: what helps you stay focused, balancing what you want to achieve with everyday life (work and whatnot)? I already feel way behind in many regards but I’m trying to dust myself off and pick up where I’ve left off.

submitted by /u/HummingbirdsAllegory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/acdKH2u

No comments:

Post a Comment